Geige mit Mönchkopf

Moderatoren: Heidrun Eichler, Johannes Meinel, Udo Kretzschmann

Antworten
przemek

Geige mit Mönchkopf

Beitrag von przemek »

Hallo,

Ich habe eine Geige Gusetto modelliert. Ich versuche, um zu bestimmen, woher sie kommen können, die sie gemacht haben und was ist ihre Geschichte. Einige von euch wissen etwas über sie, oder es kann vielleicht zeigen an, wo Informationen zu finden.
Vielleicht kommen die Band aus Hofkapelle oder religiösen oder kirchlichen.
Violine getestet Lehrer der Musikschule. Um den Klang der Violine als "dunkel" (Strings Pirastro Tonica) ähnlich der Bratsche.
Im Vergleich zu meinem Stradivarius Karl Höfner (in den Jahren 1920 bis 1940 gebaut), haben sie eine viel schönere klingender Stimme.
Ist es möglich, in irgendwie festgelegt , was die Fabrik oder von wem sie gemacht wurden?
Alle Tipps, Ratschläge und Informationen sind wertvoll für mich.
--------------------------

Hello,

I have a violin modeled Gusetto. I'm trying to determine where they can come from, who made them and what is their story. Maybe some of you know something about them, or it may indicate where to find information.
Perhaps the band come from court or religious or ecclesiastical.
Violin tested music school teachers. They defined the sound of the violin as "dark" (Pirastro Tonica strings) similar to viola.
Compared to my Stradivarius Karl Hofner (year of construction in 1920-1940), they have a much nicer, sounding voice.

Can you specify in what factory or by whom? Compared to my Stradivarius Karl Hofner (year of construction in 1920-1940), they have a much nicer, sounding voice.

Can you specify in what factory or by whom?

Can you somehow specify in what manufactory or by whom they were made?
Any tips, advice and information is precious to me.

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

Udo Kretzschmann
Geigenbaumeister
Re: Geige mit Mönchkopf

Beitrag von Udo Kretzschmann »

Hi Mr. Przemek,

I guess the head of you violin should show Caspar Tieffenbrucker - but I'm not sure. If I remember right I've seen such necks in our museum. I assume that this violin was made here around, not shure if in Bohemia or in Saxony (Klingenthal or Markneukirchen). But the production of string instruments was intermeshed. So often it is not possible to find out were it took place.

The arching is typical for "Gusetto"- copies. If your one sounds good you should be happy!

Serdecznie pozdrawiam

Udo

przemek

Re: Geige mit Mönchkopf

Beitrag von przemek »

Hi Udo,

Thank you for the information.
Indeed, there is a similarity head of my violin to those created by Caspar Tieffenbrucker.
It seems to me that there is little of such instruments, and yet it is difficult to find information about the luthier who made them.
May be they are situated in one of the directories owned by the museum?
I know that your museum is probably the biggest collection of instruments in our region, and I would very gladly be visited as soon as I somewhere nearby.

On the sound of my violin he spoke to the learner in the class of violin at the music school in Legnica.

regards

Antworten