Alfred Schaufuss

Moderatoren: Heidrun Eichler, Johannes Meinel, STELOL

Antworten
Shallow

Alfred Schaufuss

Beitrag von Shallow »

Isn't that label showing inside the upper schallöcher a Migma Mesiter label?

Bild

This guitar is supposedly a '55 Schaufuss. Was Alfred Schaufuss related to Migma?

Thanks in advance.

s.florian

Re: Alfred Schaufuss

Beitrag von s.florian »

Alfred Schaufuß was born 1904. He found his own label "Aschado" 1924.
It's possible that he was in Migma.
Migma is the Musical Artisans Cooperative Association and was found in 1943.

STELOL
Experte

Beitrag von STELOL »

Hi Paco,

nice guitar!

Were did you get the photos from? Are there more and better photos? Who told you, that this is a ASCHADO guitar?

It could be but I´m not 100% shure!

I don´t know if A. Schaufuß guitars were sold under the MIGMA label but why not? You could sold your guitars under the MIGMA label and atb the same time you could sold other instruments under youre own name or under another label!

:tease: That is one reason why the history of Schlaggitarren in the region Vogtland is so confusing :tease:

He works a very long time for the VEB MUSIMA in the technical area and were speziliced on pluged musical instruments.

Regards,

STELOL :v:
STELOL
STEfan LOb aus Lohmar
Ein Versuch die alten vogtländischen
Bezeichnungen wieder aufleben zu lassen!!!!!!

Im Netz unter http://www.schlaggitarren.de

Shallow

Beitrag von Shallow »

The pictures were posted by Peer at the European Guitars Forums.

STELOL
Experte

Beitrag von STELOL »

Hi Paco,

I take a look at the side! I´m a little bit astaunded that they show photos in the forum with no copyright! I know some of the photos cause I´m in contact with the persons who has the copyrights! From some of these photos I got the copyrhights to show them on my webside but Im really shure that nobody from the european-forum asks for the rhights!

And they copying infos from our forum with no credits! :nea:

Most Info´s are from the MUM Database!

Regards,

STELOL
STELOL
STEfan LOb aus Lohmar

Shallow

Beitrag von Shallow »

Sorry Stefan. I told the guys to stop doing it. I hope I'll manage to convince everyone to do the things right from now on. There's a problem to correct the stuff currently posted. The edit option disappears after a few minutes when a new post is successfully uploaded, But I'll email the moderator about permanently activating the edit option at least until we get all the stuff the right way or removing it if necessary. We are a really small community so I hope we solve this situation soon.

My apologizes.

martind

Beitrag von martind »

Lieber Stelol,

bezüglich der Bilder auf euroguitars hat Dir Shallow bereits geantwortet, ich verwende dort nur eigene Bilder, die anderen Teilnehmer werden sich gewiss zukünftig angemessen verhalten, wobei noch die Frage ist, ob Bilder, die auf einer Versteigerungsplattform veröffentlich werden, einen so weitgehenden Urheberschutz geniessen. Wenn man sie dauerhaft verlinken könnte wäre alles natürlich leichter.

Deine Behauptung, die meisten Inhalte seien aus dem Museumsforum übernommen, kann aber so nicht stehen bleiben. Ich habe den Bereich „Eastgerman made“, und nur um den kann es sich hier handeln, noch einmal vollständig geprüft. Beiträge die ich als Zitat aus diesem Forum übernommen und übersetzt habe, um sie den nicht deutschsprachigen Teilnehmern zu erschließen, habe ich mit Quellenangabe versehen. Bei Informationen, die ich nur inhaltlich wiedergegeben habe, habe ich auf den mir bekannten Autor, nämlich Dich sowie auf das MuM Forum hingewiesen um mich nicht mit fremden Federn zu schmücken. Daran kann ich nichts Verwerfliches finden.

Nach meiner Meinung wird der sachliche Inhalt der Forumsveröffentlichungen Allgemeinwissen und damit Allgemeingut, wenn das nicht gewünscht wird sollte man sein Wissen für sich behalten. Die Frage ist nur, was man damit dann anfangen kann.

Das Forum euroguitars besteht aus einer Handvoll Enthusiasten die sich, ohne kommerzielle Interessen, vorwiegend mit dem deutschen Jazzgitarrenbau beschäftigen. Die meisten haben wegen der Sprachbarriere keinen Zugang zum MuM Forum. Ich habe es im Dienste der Sache des Museums und für den Erhalt und die Verbreitung von Informationen über den vogtländischen Gitarrenbau für richtig gehalten, zu veröffentlichen was mir zugänglich ist. Dabei wird im euroguitars Forum häufig auf das Musikinstrumentenmuseum verwiesen und eine internationale Öffentlichkeit erreicht. Wenn das von hier nicht gewünscht wird, genügt ein Wort.

Sollten wir als Liebhaber einzigartiger Jazzgitarren mit eigenständigem Design uns nicht über das internationale Interesse an dieser Handwerkskunst freuen?

In diesem Sinne grüße ich Dich und alle Moderatoren dieses Forums herzlich.

Martin

STELOL
Experte

Beitrag von STELOL »

Hi Paco,

for me it is OK to use my photos. Everybody could use my photos and info´s but with credits. But the problem is, that I work hard to get such material from other collectors and many of them don´t wont to give any photos or infos. They are often verry particular in this point. If such people saw there photos in other forums it´s hard for me to find arguments that they show them on my webside and my intension is a open plattform for everybody but the chance to show the really intresting and extraordinary guitars run low.

Hi Martin,

im oberen Paco Text kannst Du ja schon lesen worum es mir geht! Ich persönlich sehe es genau wie Du. Würden das die anderen Sammler auch so sehen, gäbe es wohl kaum so große Probleme an Info´s und Bilder zu kommen.

In unserem Forum kann übrigens jeder in der Sprache posten die er spricht! Alle "europeanguitars" Teilnehmer sind herzlich eingeladen :friends: :drinks: !

Mein Englisch ist zwar nicht so gut aber um Info´s rüberzubringen reicht es :wink2: :!:

Gruß,

STELOL :v:
STELOL
STEfan LOb aus Lohmar

Wenzel Dashington

Beitrag von Wenzel Dashington »

Hello

I moderate the European Guitars Forum.
I am checking into the issue of copyright when we want to show photos from ebay auctions and will post the results of my research on the European Guitars Forum as well as here.

- "Wenzel Dashington" also known as
- "Nate Lamy" also known as
- Stephen Candib

STELOL
Experte

Beitrag von STELOL »

Hi Stephen,

nice to hear from you in our forum. :wink2:

In this forum we have often discuss the copyright stuff and for my webside I have asked 3 different advocats. They all told me that it is not allowed to take eBay pictures and show them on the web. Don´t know how are the laws in Canada :!:

I do it that way: Since years I ask every eBay seller, if it is OK to youse their eBay photos for my private webside and when they allow it, I copy the photos, the endet bid and the mail from the seller with the admission.

So, if anybody admonish me I could prove that I have the rhights to show it! The only way to get the admission is to ask the seller. If you ask the buyer he must take new photos by himself.

It´s a lot of work but here in germany many advocats sepeciliced in internet violation of copyrhight! If they catch you you can pay from 500 -2000 Euro for that! That´s typical germany (and now this is also europe law)!

You know it from our private mailcontact that I would never show any of your pictures without your admission and without your credits! And everybody could use my stuff but with credits!

It´s a tender subjekt and I only want to point out! For myself this is crazy and it spoil the fun to do these intersting things only for fun and without any payment!

Best regards and all the best for your forum :v:

STELOL (Stefan Lob) :v:
STELOL
STEfan LOb aus Lohmar

STELOL
Experte

Beitrag von STELOL »

Hi Paco,

by the way! This nice guitar is a ASCHADO Alfred Schaufuß!

Do you know the owner of this nice guitar?

Regards,

Stefan
STELOL
STEfan LOb aus Lohmar

Antworten